Hey, I’m Brooke!
Brooke Jantz Photography, located in Copeland, serves all of southwest Kansas including Dodge City, Garden City, Liberal, Cimarron, Sublette, Kinsley, Plains and Meade. Brooke Jantz Photography offers a full range of photo sessions from maternity, newborn, families and high school senior photography.
Most sessions take place in the studio, but it is conveniently located near beautiful fields where many clients choose to have family photos done. And even though Copeland is tiny, I am still discovering new areas to shoot around and fun little locations to set your images apart! I strive to make each session unique and bring out the personalities of my clients. With a classic approach to modern portraiture, I get those images of your family you’ve always wanted but never get any where else.
10 Fun Facts About Me
1. I’m a KU graduate and huge basketball fan!
2. In my high school memory book, I wrote that 10 years in the future I would be living in a suburb of Chicago with 3 kids and 2 golden retriever dogs. I was only off by 900 miles!
3. I got married at 19…and have zero regrets.
4. I swear off drinking Dr. Pepper at least once a week..
5. Copeland only has about 350 residents, and is 20 miles north of where I grew up.
6. We bought and remodeled the old John Deere dealership in Copeland in 2012 to open a full -service photography studio.
7. My husband and I love taking motorcycle trips when we get the chance. We have been to Sturgis three times!
8. My birthday is on Halloween.
9. My favorite book is Love Does by Bob Goff…go read it.
10. I’m terrified of heights, but I want to go sky diving.